Veneers – Edmonton, AB
Achieve a Red Carpet-Ready Smile
Attractive teeth are always in style! People with beautiful teeth are often perceived as confident, approachable, and youthful. But what if there are some features of your smile that fall short of your ideal look? Our team is ready to help. Veneers in Edmonton are a transformative cosmetic treatment that can disguise a range of aesthetic imperfections in teeth, thereby creating a natural-looking and absolutely stunning grin. Contact us today to learn more about this simple but powerful procedure.
Why Choose Sherbrooke Family Dental for Veneers?
- Skilled Cosmetic Team
- Treatment Tailored to Your Specifications
- Long-Lasting and Natural-Looking Results
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin, custom-made pieces of dental porcelain that we attach to teeth with the goal of hiding aesthetic imperfections or changing their shape. They are typically used for the top front teeth, but they can be used on the bottom teeth as well. They are incredibly natural-looking and have the potential to last for 10 – 15 years or longer.
Some of the issues that we commonly use veneers to address include:
- Chips and cracks
- Small gaps between the teeth
- Minor misalignment
- Teeth that are too small
- Asymmetrical teeth
The Process of Getting Veneers
You can get started with veneers by attending a consultation with a cosmetic dentist in Edmonton. During your appointment, we will learn about your goals for treatment and assess your oral health. If you have a specific look you would like to achieve, let us know — it can even be helpful to bring pictures of smiles you admire.
Once we start the actual treatment process, it will take at least two appointments to achieve final results. At the first appointment, we prepare the teeth by removing a bit of enamel. This ensures that the veneers will not look bulky. Then, we take impressions to serve as the basis for designing your veneers.
While a dental laboratory fabricates your permanent veneers, you will wear temporary ones. Once your permanent ones are ready, we will verify their fit before we bond them to your teeth.
The Benefits of Veneers
Some of the most noteworthy benefits of veneers include:
- They are durable. Veneers can stand up to almost any food, and they usually last or a decade or longer before replacement becomes necessary.
- They are highly resistant to stains. The porcelain used to make veneers is nonporous, which means that it does not absorb pigment like regular tooth enamel. Your veneers may maintain their original beauty for many years!
- They are versatile. Veneers can be used to transform just one tooth or your entire smile. Their color can be anywhere from soft whitish-yellow to glamorous bright white.
- They are discreet. People will notice your beautiful smile, but they may have no idea that it is the product of cosmetic dentistry.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Choosing how you want to improve your smile is a big decision. While there are plenty of factors to consider, understanding the cost of veneers in Edmonton can help you decide if this popular cosmetic service is right for you. When you visit us for a consultation, we’ll help you discover how much you can expect to pay for veneers as well as your financial options. In the meantime, read on to learn more about the price of dental veneers.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
You have plenty of options to choose from when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. We’re proud to offer a variety of treatments that can help you achieve a beautiful smile at different price points, including:
- Invisalign – Invisalign clear aligners can dramatically improve your smile by realigning your teeth and jaws, but they are quite an investment of time and money. Plus, they only change the position of your teeth, not their shape or color.
- Teeth Whitening –Teeth whitening is another one of our most popular cosmetic services. This quick and cost-effective service can tremendously improve the color of your pearly whites, but it cannot address their size or shape.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – This versatile and inexpensive option can quickly improve the overall appearance of one or more teeth. However, it can only be used for minor changes, such as a small chip or crack, and will need to be redone every few years.
- Veneers – Dental veneers may not be the least expensive option, but they are easily the best way to transform every aspect of your smile, including the size, color, shape, and position of your teeth. What’s more, getting veneers typically only takes about two appointments!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers are a cosmetic treatment, which means they are not typically covered by dental insurance. Thankfully, this doesn’t mean that your dream smile is out of reach! At Sherbrooke Family Dental, we’re proud to help make veneers affordable in Edmonton with flexible financing options through CareCredit. This third-party financing company offers low to no-interest payment plans that break up the cost of your treatment into smaller chunks that fit into your monthly budget. Qualifying patients can get veneers right away and then pay for them over time thanks to CareCredit! To learn more or apply, feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable team.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I Am in Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services